Food and Commercial vending locations are featured throughout the festival grounds. From burgers, homemade pizzas, funnel cakes, deep-fried EVERYTHING, New items, and your old favorites, there is always plenty to eat at the Cuero Turkeyfest! And yes, there is ALWAYS Turkey Legs!!
Interested in becoming a food or commercial vendor? Please fill out the registration form for questions about showcasing your products at the festival.
October 8th - 10th, 2021
- Booth space located throughout the festival grounds. The vendor is responsible for any display equipment, awnings, tables, chairs, or any other equipment needed for their booth. 110-volt electric cord converters will be available for a $20.00 deposit.
- You must check in at the office prior to setup.
Vendor setup time:
Friday 8:00am – 3:00pm
Saturday 8:00am – 10:00am
Sunday 10:00am – 11:30am
- All vehicles will need to be removed from inside the festival gates prior to the festival opening.
- Festival hours of operation:
Friday 5:00pm – 12:00am
Saturday 11:00am – 1:00am
Sunday 12:00pm – 4:00pm
- Vendor vehicles will not be allowed into the festival on Sunday until 6:00pm.
- Anyone not inside the festival at the time of opening will have to pay an admission fee.
- Vendors are required to stay until the close of the festival each day. Waivers will be granted on a case by case basis for emergencies only.
- Texas Sales Tax Collection & Payment are the Vendor's responsibility. All food vendors must comply with local health department rules. See application.
- All Items For Sale Are Subject to Approval By Turkeyfest Board of Directors. Items using Cuero Turkeyfest, Great Gobbler Gallop, Ruby Begonia, Turkeyfest wording or logos, ect must be approved prior to arrival. Absolutely No Weapons of Any Kind Will Be Approved.
- FOOD Vendors: You are allowed to sell 3 main food items. Additional items are allowed for an additional charge of $100.00 per item. All items are limited and subject to board approval. All other food and drink items will be considered at that time.
- Entry deadline is September 16, 2021 due to the fact we are required to submit documentation to the health department and state comptroller.
Make cashiers’ checks or money orders payable to Cuero Turkeyfest. If you are accepted you will receive a confirmation letter by mail or email. If your registration is not accepted your form of payment will be returned to you. No refunds once your registration has been accepted.